Friday, May 20, 2011

Meh...

Dick Cheney's pushing a new book...State of WI is attempting to roll back voting rights in an push to halt the growing recall effort that's threatening to take down Scott Walker and a few of his Repo pals...Sarah Palin has a 'fire' in her belly... man, the Rapture is sounding better and better by the minute.
Wait a second....Dogs and Cats; living together...mass hysteria! I just googled GOP, and had to sift through page after page of  dismal headings for Repos. It was kind of fun. Not much makes me happier than Republicans in distress.You know, since  I'm waiting for the end of the world anyway, nothing is better than a  Sapphire Martini and reading about how many stupid things the Party of No has said and done in the last 48 hours. I personally know that I'll get left behind on Saturday, so I'm just going to suck it up, put my tray table back into its full upright position and enjoy watching the faithful fly up to heaven. I just hope they get to keep their clothes, because personally, I don't want to see a bunch of religious nuts naked....it would mean therapy for a long, long time.
See you tomorrow...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment