Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Poor Ted Nugent. He could die or go to jail!

Seriously...it's Ted Nugent. Today he told the NRA (besides some really hate-y shit about chopping off heads) that he could die or go to jail if President Obama is re-elected.
I'm OK with that. Really, I am.
Frankly, there would be a brief period where some suck-ass AM stations play his songs for about 20 minutes, then everyone would forget about him. He's just that important in this patchwork quilt of America. I think I'll keep my money on the President.
But, if you're so inclined, you NRA guys should maybe try the 'clap for Tinkerbell' thing for good old Ted. Cause he's about as much of  a tough guy as Tink. I saw him today,  he's definitely fluffier, and without waving his weapon in your face, he's about as tough as a garden gnome.

No comments:

Post a Comment